sábado, 22 de outubro de 2011

MAD WORLD!



Today I saw aN awful new that totally broke my heart into shreds: How can people be so cruel?
Whenever I think people can't be more evil than I thought, there comes the time when they get even more evil!
I don't like people in general, human race itself, because since I was little I saw more than I should see, especially throught TV and I got a very disturbed child and teenager that hated the world, no wonder why I'm so anti-social.

Now this case of a poor chinese kid that was smashed by two cars with no one to help her because people simply ignored her suffering.

I'm so speechless...

"Chinese Kid was hit by a car. Driver recognise that the kid was insured, but decided to continue his way and hit the kid again with his back wheel.
18 people pass the kid and do not care what happen. A further car is coming on the road and hit the kid once more.
After 10 minutes someone carry the kid out of the road and the mother of it is coming.
This happend in a busy street in Guangzhou Foshan (see the small shop around there. Shop owner and passing people did not care at all)
The father who talks explains what the driver of the car told him. All he asked was his bank account and how much compensation he want.

Incredible how heartless people can be here in China."



if you have courage to watch the video, which I warn you it's harmful: kid smashed by 2 cars

Now I let you with the opposite case: a dog helps a wounded dod hitted by a car in an highway in New York! Can you see the difference??? another dog, helps his liittle fellow pulling him with his teeth.
In the end both dogs survive.

Another case: a strayed dog saves a newborn child abandoned by her own mother!!! DOG SAVES NEWBORN

CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?????? A DOG HELPS ANOTHER HITTED DOG, A STRAYED DOG SAVES A NEWBORN ABANDONED BY HIS OWN MOTHER AND 20 HUMANS IGNORE A WOUNDED KID HITTED BY TWO DRIVERS!!!
THIS IS WHY I LIKE ANIMALS MUCH MORE THAN PEOPLE!
ANIMALS CAN FEEL, AND THEY CAN BE EVEN MORE CLEMENTS THAN PEOPLE!
PEOPLE CAN'T UNDERSTAND AND SAY THAT ANIMALS DON'T FEEL, BUT IN FACT THEY ONLY SAY THAT BECAUSE WHO REALLY DON'T FEEL IS THEM!


THE MORE I KNOW PEOPLE, THE MORE I LIKE ANIMALS!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário